- 'Rose de Rescht'
- Continuing our Red Rose Series...
- Part 2 of the Red Rose Series
- A Series of Red Roses...
- Happy Thanksgiving to All of Our Friends and Families
- Heritage Foundation Bus Tour at Dudley Farm Historic State Park
- The Heritage Rose Foundation Bus Tour....
- A Poem from Rose Petals Nursery....
- Now Blooming the Confederate Rose ...
- The Gardener's Apology...
- Where everyday is Military Appreciation Day!
- Rose du Jour - 'Clair Matin'
- Rose du Jour - 'Le Vesuve'
- Save the Date - Heritage Rose Foundation Conference in Lakeland, FL
- Enjoying the Summer....
- A Rosy Gift Story - Enjoy this Re-Post while we take a short break!
- Random Catching Up...
- One More Item Off Of The To-Do List....
- Rose du Jour - 'Sir Thomas Lipton'
- Out of the Rain Summer Pattern for us FL folks...
- Independence Day 2013
- Rose du Jour - 'Varigated di Bologna'
- A Rose for Hot Summer Days...
- Rose du Jour - 'Sydonie'
- A Gracious Invitation....
A True Beaute' of a Tea...Beaute' Inconstante
February 07, 2013
Can you say gorgeous Old Garden Tea Rose?
Can you even whisper the words Beaute'?
Not enough wonderful words are said to
describe Beaute' Inconstante, a Tea bred by
Widow Ducher aka Marie Veuve Ducher of
France in 1887.
Of an orange blend as the photos show...she is
always blended....fading as she ages. To say
she is orange, red or yellow would be a fallacy.
Flowers of large double form perfect for cut
flowers and blooms throughout the season. The
fragrance is strong only making Beaute'
Inconstante more enduring.
Zone 8b she is a large tea, at present 9 feet
high in our display gardens at the nursery. A
cross between a Seedling (probably from Earl of
Eldon) x Madame Falcot according to the HMF
Available at www.rosepetalsnursery.com. If
Beaute' Inconstante is NOT on your wish list,
please be sure to include her so you will be the
first to receive the automated notice that she
is back in stock.