- A Gracious Invitation....
- Rose du Jour -'The Bride'
- Announcing New Additions to the RPN Website
- Called it off....faked out....otherwise not happy!
- The Sweetest Gift from our Rose Friend....
- A Rose Story...1845...
- Rose du Jour - 'Duke of York'
- A Special Day for a Special Man
- February 2013 Garden Bloggers Bloom Day
- A True Beaute' of a Tea...Beaute' Inconstante
- A Found Rose
- All About the Antique and Old Garden Roses blooming NOW
- View from our Master Bedroom Dormer
- Announcing RPN Mobile Device App...
- Twenty Six Stems.....
- Happy Holidays from Rose Petals Nursery
- Rose du Jour - 'Mrs. Pierre S. du Point'
- A Love Letter from Mr. Blue Jeans...
- Rose Festival with Carolyn...
- It's that time again.....
- Rose du Jour....'General Schablikine'
- Tomorrow is Open Sale Day at Rose Petals Nursery
A True Beaute' of a Tea...Beaute' Inconstante
February 07, 2013
Can you say gorgeous Old Garden Tea Rose?
Can you even whisper the words Beaute'?
Not enough wonderful words are said to
describe Beaute' Inconstante, a Tea bred by
Widow Ducher aka Marie Veuve Ducher of
France in 1887.
Of an orange blend as the photos show...she is
always blended....fading as she ages. To say
she is orange, red or yellow would be a fallacy.
Flowers of large double form perfect for cut
flowers and blooms throughout the season. The
fragrance is strong only making Beaute'
Inconstante more enduring.
Zone 8b she is a large tea, at present 9 feet
high in our display gardens at the nursery. A
cross between a Seedling (probably from Earl of
Eldon) x Madame Falcot according to the HMF
Available at www.rosepetalsnursery.com. If
Beaute' Inconstante is NOT on your wish list,
please be sure to include her so you will be the
first to receive the automated notice that she
is back in stock.