- Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends
- Top Ten FAQs
- Delayed Shipping
- Free and Fantastic Resource for Roses...
- Free and Fantastic Resource for Roses
- Delayed Shipping
- Top 10 FAQs
- Happy New Year 2015
- Now Blooming the Confederate Rose
- Open Garden Day
- Updates from Rose Petals Nursery...
- Miss Myrtle's Garden
- Happy 'Mothersday' from Rose Petals Nursery...
- Teas on Parade
- What do Mike Shoup, Jacksonville Rose Society and Club Continental all have in common?
- Join us at the Roses Grow in Jacksonville Event
- Good Old Fashion Irrigation for Antique Roses...
- A Special Day for a Special Man!
- Does this mean Spring is really just around the corner?
- Frequently Asked Questions of Rose Petals Nursery...
- The Citrus at Rose Petals Nursery...
- We wish you the Happiest of Holidays......
- Roses are Red....
- Red Rose du Jour - 'Cramoisi Superieur'
- 'Nur Mahal'
A True Beaute' of a Tea...Beaute' Inconstante
February 07, 2013
Can you say gorgeous Old Garden Tea Rose?
Can you even whisper the words Beaute'?
Not enough wonderful words are said to
describe Beaute' Inconstante, a Tea bred by
Widow Ducher aka Marie Veuve Ducher of
France in 1887.
Of an orange blend as the photos show...she is
always blended....fading as she ages. To say
she is orange, red or yellow would be a fallacy.
Flowers of large double form perfect for cut
flowers and blooms throughout the season. The
fragrance is strong only making Beaute'
Inconstante more enduring.
Zone 8b she is a large tea, at present 9 feet
high in our display gardens at the nursery. A
cross between a Seedling (probably from Earl of
Eldon) x Madame Falcot according to the HMF
Available at www.rosepetalsnursery.com. If
Beaute' Inconstante is NOT on your wish list,
please be sure to include her so you will be the
first to receive the automated notice that she
is back in stock.